Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year, everyone!



I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to what 2010 has in store. It's a beautiful, crisp, sunny day here, so I'm going to take that as a sign that the year is already off to a good start! I'm a little sad that there will be no more 3-day weekends for awhile, though. Boo. Better make the most of this one while it lasts.

So far today, I'm getting some much-needed laundry done, and I've made these:

I'd also like to go out and buy a few clear storage bins for when we put away all our Christmas decorations (especially since I just bought a bunch more on clearance). It will make next year's decorating so much easier! And at this rate, who knows what else I'll get done today! :)

A big thanks to those of you who have been reading my blog and/or following me. I know I've enjoyed reading all of yours and getting some great ideas. Here's to a new year full of even more inspiration!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From one blogger to another, Happy New Year! Now will you come to my house and do my laundry? :)

micah said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Man, I wish we were neighbors so I could come over and eat those cookies :)

Dolores said...

Looks like we have the same laundry schedule. Oh and you're cookies look delish...I wouldn't mind snacking on them in between washes. :D Happy New Year!

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

can you send some of those cookies my way?! I could use them... I forgot to eat this morning when I started crafting and nearly fainted!

Happy 2010 to you too :)

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Micah - we really need to work on that whole neighbor thing, no?

Amy - If I could have, I would! We had more than enough to spare. Hope you finally took a break to eat something! :)

Thanks for all your comments!

Unknown said...

Those cookies look so YUMMY! Happy New Year

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails