Anyway. That rambling leads me to my current blog post, which is sharing the most recent version of our hall bathroom. We still have to re-attach some baseboards and caulk along the vanity sidesplash, but hey, it's almost finished...
First, take a good look at this blast from the past (when we first moved in):
Now, let me walk you through each stage of the gradual transformation since then (including links to the blog posts if you want more detail):
Installing new luxury vinyl plank flooring
to replace the old tiled floor:
Replacing the light fixture and mirror:
Getting a new bath rug:
As much as I'm loving our updated bathroom, it's even better when compared side-by-side to the original. So with that said, I present to you the official "before and after" for dramatic effect.
- Threshold Decorative Wall Mirror (Target)
- Old Bronze Orb Vanity Light (Lowe's)
- Gray Industrial Barnwood Shelves (Hobby Lobby)
- Recessed Center Oval Bowl Vanity Top (Menards)
- Pfister Aliante Faucet (Menards)
- Annie Sloan French Linen chalk paint
- Textured White Waffle Fabric Shower Curtain (Amazon)
- Microfiber Shaggy Chenille Bath Rug (Amazon)
NOTE: Little House on the Corner is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.