Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Crazy for Copper: Top 12 Copper Home Accents

Whether it's smooth or hammered, shiny or antiqued, rosy-hued or bronze-hued... I'm crazy for copper!  This beautiful metal is so versatile as an accent in home decor, and mixing it with other metals is a big "yasss!" in my book. 

Copper adds such warmth and richness to a space. So with fall right around the corner I thought it would be a great time to compile a list of my top 10 favorite copper looks. Well, except I had a problem narrowing it down to just 10. So with that said...  get ready to indulge in some swoon-worthy copper goodness!




(By the way, it's not a coincidence that a lot of these are kitchen-related... I've been collecting copper ideas on my Pinterest board as inspiration for our kitchen makeover.)

[ via overstock.com ]





[ via amazon.com ]



[ via menards.com ]




[ via cb2.com ]

[ via amazon.com ]

[ via 1800lighting.com ]



[ via amazon.com ]



[ via urbanoutfitters.com ]


[ via amazon.com ]



[ via homedepot.com ]


And last but not least... you can't talk about copper without mentioning Moscow mule mugs! Sadly, I don't even have a set of my own. But I'm thinking once our kitchen makeover is done and we have an open shelf underneath our cabinets, that would be the perfect place to display these beauties!



[ via amazon.com ]



Do tell, my friends... which one of these copper accent pieces is your favorite?



NOTE:
Little House on the Corner is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails